PTL would like to thank all the families that helped us support the students and staff at Zion this year. We could not do it without your help volunteering and supporting our fundraisers. Have a great summer.
Welcome to the 2016-2017 School Year!
We’re excited to start another great year with you & all of our children at Zion.
As part of the Zion community, all parents and teachers are part of the PTL. We love to hear new ideas about how we can best help our students and staff we encourage everyone to attend our meetings. You do not need to be able to attend all of the meetings to be active in the PTL you can come to as many or as few meetings as you would like to. Please see our meeting schedule towards the bottom of this page and plan to join us for one of our meetings.
How does PTL use the money we raise?
Our PTL contributes to many projects to benefit both students and teachers at Zion.
Some of the items we have contributed to are:
- Purchase new playground mulch every year.
- Contributed to the new Chromebooks students are using in the classrooms.
- Paid for half of the new website.
- Reimburse 6th grade families $100.00 when they purchase a laptop to use for school.
- Assisted with the purchase of the tables used in the Kindergarten classroom.
- Purchased a new kitchen table for food prep.
- Contribute to teacher’s expenses for classroom needs.
- Pay for skating at Metro Skate during Lutheran Schools Week.
Upcoming PTL meetings
September 14, 2016
October 12, 2016
November 9, 2016
November 30, 2016 meeting at G’s Pizzeria at 6 p.m.
January 11, 2017
February 8, 2017
March 8, 2017
April 12, 2017
May 10, 2017
All meetings are at 6 p.m. in the School Library unless otherwise noted.
2016 – 2017 School Year
President Heidi Douponce
Vice President Jen Grandmaison
Secretary Kris Christian
Treasurer Brenda Goodman